- Interaction with School children & faculty by the CPSHR members
- CPSHR is to foster curiosity, creativity and imagination in young minds; and inculcate skills such as design mindset, computational thinking, adaptive learning, physical computing
- Exposure to scholars for short term school student internship
- Visit to reputed scientific research or general science or medicine laboratory by the school children under a scholar teacher or researcher as a part of internship
- Science fair/festival exposure
- Students science congress and conferences under professional society or academy of India and abroad.
- Summer Fellowship under selected mentors with stipend.
- Promote humanities through diverse cultural interaction.
- Promote culture of knowledge flow from senior to junior with training
Train teachers to:
- Try untangling the sciences
- Allow teachers to be passionate
- Inspire your teachers take up challanges
- More practical based training in science
- Encouraging teachers to keep up their passions of anything good
- CPSHR Award for Excellence in teaching and innovation
- Prepare teacher’s knowledge database from VIDWAN, SCOPUS, e-Portfolio with appropriate authenticated links
- H-Index and citation index /Publication
- Application for extramural grants to DST/DRDO/DBT/ICMR/CSIR/VGST
- Encouraging postdoctoral fellowship for abroad and N-PDF of SERB-DST
- QULAITATIVE Analysis of teaching UG & PG students with innovation/research outcome
- PhD mentorship with awardees linked with VIDWAN
- National and International collaboration with Universities / UNESCO/UNICEF/WHO/NIH/Academic and industrial organization/Science & Technology Academy/ Sahitya or Arts snd crafts Academy/ Peer National and international academic societies etc.
- Encouragement for national/international/state recognition including University or being an achiever from recognized peer organization with proper credibility.
- Encouraging Faculty members to be the member of the peer society/association
- Involving summer fellowship under higher academic and research scholar in a national institute.
Promote, support, coordinate, and regulate research and development in the fields of youth empowerment, gender, education, economics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, anthropology, history, political science, languages, fine and performing arts, community development, and other fields of social sciences and humanities.