AVS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya

BLDE Association

AVS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya was established in the year 1955. Initially started with Diploma Course in Ayurveda, later upgraded with Degree Course and now it is having Post Graduate & Ph.D Courses.

In the year 1956 in order to provide facilities for students to impart education in clinical subjects a Hospital was started attached to the Vidyalaya with 12 Beds and an Out Patient Department. A grant of Rs. 50,000/- was given by Central Government in 1961 to equip Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology & Preventive Medicines.

This Institution has now expanded to 150 bedded well equipped Hospital which is sprawled in a vast area of 15 acres. More than 40 Teaching Faculty members are serving in this Institution. The Institution feels proud to have around 2000 alumnus. This Institution is crowned the University with 48 ranks.

Visit our Website